Weird thought you say, considering I’m only 45 at present.
Not so weird I say. Not if you want to live life deliberately and consciously.
So, assuming I’m blessed with making it to 70, here’s what it will look like:
- I’ll be sailing, running, biking and kayaking with Sands regularly.
- We’ll be living with a view, running a little self-built Small House B&B for non-Woolly Masses folk
- We’ll still have regular and meaningful contact with B and Caz.
- I’ll be enjoying the finest red’s the Cape has to offer, in moderation of course.
- Life will be simple but meaningful. No TV, no consumerism.
- We’ll have a gas stove, cooking fresh snoek, fresh salads and good homemade fare.
- We’ll drive a beach buggy, topless.
- We’ll be building a “tiny house” cabin on the back of the property
There are a couple of “heros” I’ve found that are worth modelling [some aspects of their lives at least]:
Nothing happens without a plan. Good habits and good health are essential to this future vision in the present. The habits formed today are the surest ‘certainty’ [if indeed there is such a thing in life] of giving that future a chance to happen. You don’t move it by the time 70 rolls around you’ve probably lost it.